ADI provides a completely managed solution with proactively monitored Internet access around the clock. Ethernet access options available from 2 Mbps –10 Gbps (some speeds may not be available in all areas).
An AT&T brand for customers who want more than just a service provider.
ACC Business is a customer-centric brand from AT&T that combines exceptional service with a flexible suite of networking, data, cloud, and voice offerings.
AT&T Dedicated Internet
- Your connection to the Internet is dedicated, not shared with other businesses, and provides a symmetrical connection (equal upload and download speeds) to support critical business applications
- Reliability you can count on backed by industry-leading Service Level Agreements that provide service availability of 100%, data delivery of 99.95%, and US network roundtrip latency of 37ms
- 24x7x365 technical support and proactive monitoring assure continuous end-to-end availability of your dedicated Internet access connection
- Access Types: Ethernet and Private Line
AT&T Internet Access (AIA)
AIA provides super-fast Internet access over fiber with the features you need to stay connected to your customers, business partners, suppliers and employees.
- On-site installation by AT&T Technician
- Competitive pricing
- Up to 5 Gbps speeds
This cost-effective and scalable solution works over virtually any access with software-controlled, application-based routing. This allows businesses to improve cost, performance, and reliability.
- Technical Solution Design Support
- On-line Orchestrator Portal
- Installation Management
- Remote Monitoring & Management
AT&T Virtual Private Network (AT&T VPN)
A network-based IP VPN solution provided over the AT&T Global Network utilizing Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS). Provides high-performance, any-to-any connectivity to a single network.
- Access Speeds:
- Ethernet port speeds up to 10GB (AT&T VPN Express up to 1G)
- T1, NxT1, T3
- AT&T Managed Router Options
- Class Of Services (COS) Available
- ACC Business will maximize the value of the AT&T VPN solution for Agent Partners, Agents and Customers, helping you manage key aspects of your AT&T VPN project including:
- Contract Generation
- Domestic ACC Business AT&T VPN paired with International AT&T VPN offers global solutions to 183 countries
AT&T IP Flexible Reach
Carry voice traffic over a data network, utilizing the reliable global MPLS backbone on AT&T Dedicated Internet (ADI) service and AT&T VPN (AVPN) services. AVPN is offered with both client-managed and AT&T-managed routers.
- Virtual Telephone Numbers: Establish local visibility by assigning a telephone number to a phone not physically located within your location’s local calling area
- Enhanced Features: An optional service with Line and Trunk features that support load balancing, redundancy, and overflow routing capabilities for inbound calling
- Class of Service to optimize performance
Network Based Firewall (NBFW)
Secure, high-performance internet access with ACC Business AVPN services. NBFW customers establish custom firewall policies that are actively managed and monitored 24×7 by the AT&T Security Network Operations Center.
- Eliminates the need to install customer premises firewalls & dedicated internet connectivity at each of your locations
- Increases the security of your internet, intranet & extranet environments
- Provides central application of inbound/outbound security policies across your locations
- Allows easy upgrade of bandwidth to/from the internet as your company & traffic grows
- Transparent, Stateful firewall
- Reports via website portal
- Static and many-to-one Network Address Translation (NAT)
- VPN tunneling thru static NAT
- Hardened external DNS
- Separate unique DMZ policy
- Optional features include scanning of protocols for malicious traffic Malware Scanning and Web Filtering
AT&T Switched Ethernet Service℠
Fiber optic or copper technology connects each of your offices to our highly secure and protected core Ethernet network. Your network is managed closely to help ensure peak performance for your most vital and delay-sensitive applications.
- Scalable to fit the size of your business
- Supports both local metro and long-haul InterLATA networking
- Simplified network architecture that lets you run multiple application on a single network
- Cost-effective so you get more from your investment dollars
- Network flexibility to meet your changing business requirements
- High performance to deliver traffic in milliseconds
- Reliability to help ensure continuity in your business
- Easy to manage, saves you time and improves productivity
- Future growth is supported as your business expands to multiple locations
AT&T Switched Ethernet Service℠ with network on demand
First of its kind, direct access to an intelligent, intuitive, self-service networking solution. This innovative capability gives you the control to rapidly provision your network services with direct self-service access.
Evolving from physical to virtual
- Intuitive and fast click-through contracting and ordering
- Add or change network services in near-real time
- Provision new ports quickly, often in days or less compared to weeks
- Easily customize services, network topology, and other network features
- Dial up or dial down broadband speeds in near-real time instead of hours or days
Helping you transform your business
- Plan and respond to business needs
- Roll out new services and apps quickly and reliably
- Maximize workforce productivity and collaboration
- Connect to new locations, partners or suppliers in the same state or across different states
AT&T Dedicated Ethernet
A fiber-based, point-to-point solution that connects your data service within the same local access and transport area (intraLATA) and transmits data at speeds up to 100 Gbps as either native Ethernet or Optical Transport Network (OTN) formats.
- High-Speed Data Transfer—delivers speeds of up to 100 Gbps in both directions
- Single Ethernet transport network—enables you to use your Local Area Network (LAN) equipment to consolidate your voice, video, and data applications
- Dedicated, Private Line Fiber-optic Facility—provides high performance and reliable data transmission that reduces switching or routing that could introduce latency or jitter
- Fiber-Optic Technology and End-to-End
- Network Monitoring—help maintain 24×7 service reliability
- Route Diversity—help sustain the availability of your network and provide you with business continuity
The AT&T Colocation Ecosystem
Utilize AT&T Colocation to allow access to the high bandwidth, low latency AT&T global network of data centers, one of the most advanced and powerful networks in the world.
- Enterprise-class reliability supported by third-party audit reports
- Robust power-density options
- Fast provisioning, low-latency, and on-demand network connections
- Scalable infrastructure
- Highly secure physical locations and global network
- Multiple industry certifications